Aug 25, 2011

Meet LESSology design team member: Mandy Dodd! :)


Photobucket



I’m waving from gorgeous green (though very cold) Tasmania where I live in a big old house with a big veranda that looks out over the sea with my camera-shy dh and two of my three daughters (one has just moved to the UK with her dream job) who all feature a lot in my work along with our cat, birds and garden wildlife!
My style is mostly as shabby chic - but I'll do something different every now and then. Most of all I love TEXTURE - fabrics and laces - layering and distressing, inking and PAINT! I don’t always start out with a plan – just a creative process that somehow takes form somewhere in the middle and crossing fingers it finally arrives at an end result (big smile) And goodness knows why, but…… it works!
Thank-you for inviting me to create alongside the girls on the dt who are wonderful artists I really admire!
Ready to check out Mandy's stunning creations?






17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee Mandy's creations!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooooo for Mandy:)

Jona Panesa said...

wow, these are gorgeous!!!

Scrappin Abby said...

Love Love the Iressistible project...fantastic idea of using sheet music for the dress. All of your projects in this post are just gorgeous...great job :)

Spardha said...

fabbie projects!.. she is super talented! :D

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Mandy!!! And hello!!! Beautiful-beautiful projects!!!

What a great DT you guys are!!!

mandysea said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments. Im wearing a big smile

Julie said...

wow mandy these are all just gorgeous love them

Angi Barrs said...

Your projects are beautiful Mandy. So happy to have you on the team. :)

Janice said...

Gorgeous projects!

Dora said...

This is stunning, wonderful work!

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow, Mandy! Blown away ~ especially love the music dress. What amazing artistic talent you have. Lucky you:)

sandi said...

Gorgeous, beautiful creations!

Anonymous said...

Flowery lacy loveliness all around! The altered dress is stunning and gorgeous! Beautiful work :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning projects!!!!!

li-bee-ti said...

What a beauty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous projects, Mandy! SO excited to be working with you!