Apr 8, 2014

LESSology Challenge #35: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam

 photo Challenge-35-Tic-Tag-Toe-design-team-projects_zps960c1f87.jpg


Have you started working on your tags for LESSology Challenge #35: Tic Tag Toe? How about a little creative inspiration to get those creative juices flowing? Let's check out design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam's inspiration for this challenge.


Kirsty Vittetoe

Hello all, it's Kirsty here with my project for Tic TAG Toe
I am a big TAG fan and keep all sorts of TAG, TAG from jeans, TAG from clothes... here's one from my husband' new shirt


a little bit of work  fun later......


this TAG is ready to go on my page....



Come play along with us!


Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif


Hey there friends! It's Yvonne here to share my inspiration for LESSology Challenge #35: Tic Tag Toe


I love using clothing tags as embellishments for my mixed media canvas. Particularly those sturdy chipboard ones. Can you spot my clothing tag?


I used it as a "signage" for my scene! You can't see from the photo but there are some pretty flourishes printed on it...and the back says "Elle MacPherson Intimates"...*winks*  I just created a hole on the other end of the tag and added brads. 



7 comments:

SD pooja said...

Even I have 'heaps' of clothing tags :D !! Loved both the project..lovely inspiration to use some of them :)

Radhika said...

Yes as pooja I too have box full of clothing tags .. :D Great inspiration ..both are wonderful.. love the use of tags :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I love love love both of these!!!! FABULOUS!!!!

Somdeepa Das said...

Lovely inspiration! And I thought I was the only one who hoarded tags...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome project Yvonne!

Lizzy Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy Hill said...

You clever cookies! Wonderful creations, & who'd have ever know these were tags from errr 'under & outer' wear!!!!!!!