Nov 7, 2014

LESSology Challenge #42: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-42-Monogram-design-team-projects_zpsadf81bd4.jpg

Our last creative inspiration for LESSology Challenge #42: Monogram is from design team member Lizzy Hill.

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Hello my friends! Today I'm sharing a LO. Yup! Just for a change:) My friend took this AMAZING photo when she visited Salt Lake City a couple of years ago, & I nicked it off FB 'cos I adored it....not having snow in Australia, it's something that really attracts me. 


And since 1/2 the world is heading into Winter, it seemed an appropriate choice to scrap:)
My recycled element & monogram are part of my title!

 

I usually stamp off when I'm cleaning my stamps.....& use scrap A4 photo copier paper for doing any other inky work.....this piece was actually IN THE BIN, when I realised the colours were PERFECT for my page.
So out it came, LOL!!!


I really wanted to keep this LO clean & simple [CAS], so I just used some molding paste on the background to mimic the snow idea, & a small side cluster:


Hoping this gives you some ideas for using 'monograms' on your project & as always, I am really looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what you come up with:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww1 loved how you have used the monograms :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING Lizzy! I love love love how you did that title!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cool!! I love the way you did the sentiment!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is very cool!