Oct 9, 2015

LESSology Challenge #52: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-52-Beachfront-property-design-team_zps1cmegw59.jpg

Hello there friends! Ready for one last round of creative inspiration? Let's see what design team member Lizzy Hill came up with for LESSology Challenge #52: Beachfront Property.


 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

We are BLESSED to live right by the sea!

So I had plenty of photos...
In the end I chose this cute one of Lucas with Grand Dad, taking their haul of crabs back home!
Do you see that glittery wooden circle above?
You KNOW what I'm gonna say....NAIL POLISH.

My up-cycled items include an old tape measure, some muslin [dyed], some seed beads & that gold ribbon which was around a Christmas parcel.The crab has been in the stash for ages. He fitted my page perfectly!

 As did the seahorse. I've used some chippy - left it natural. It seemed to fit best that way:)
Some more nail polish glittered up chippy triangles...

This is such a FUN, easy theme, I think, for our current LESSology challenge.
Hope you get a chance to join in!
Happy scrapping, my friends ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Super cute photos and lovely to document . You and your nail polish, I must try that one day. Another fabulous layout Lizzy. Have a great weekend

SD pooja said...

Superb ! I loved it and the little sea embellishments look wonderful here.

KarenB said...

Super! I always love what you do with nail polish - do you actually wear any on your nails?? Love that little red crab too :)